Monday, April 12, 2021

9 Tourist Attraction that I visit and you should have to visit in Baguio City

Here are 9 tourist attraction that I visit and you should've to visit in Baguio City:
1. Mines View 
2. Wright Park
3. The Mansion 
4. Botanical Garden
5. Camp-John Hay
6. Baguio Cathedral 
7. Diplomat Hotel
8. Bencab Museum
9. Strawberry Farm in La Trinidad

This was my first travelled out of Bicol Region. When my sister and her bestfriend came back in Philippines few days a ago, they planned to visit Baguio City after New Year celebration, and convinced me to accompany them.

At first, I can't decide because our school is about to start in just a few days. But I decide to join with them because i think it is the good way to relax and experience the culture and weather of Baguio City.



No comments:

Post a Comment