Monday, April 12, 2021

Mount Bagacay, Labo Camarines Norte

                                  

                         

Taken photo in Napilihan, Vinzons Camarines Norte 

This view reminds me a lot memories in childhood days. When you wake up in the morning and you'll see this beautiful view was so refreshing to start a new day. When the sunset comes, you'll see different structure of clouds and color of the sky. You can enjoy it until it fades out.

We lived in this kind of view until one day something happened to my sister when I was 7 years old. My parents planned to moved out to another house in Vinzons, but we still have house in Napilihan because they had a land planting vegetables, fruits, and rice. This place plays a vital role for me in escaping from reality. When I feel stressed I just want to go there, get some energy and motivation to conquer the battles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment